All animals entering boarding facility need to meet certain requirements, see the list bellow.
Boarding Admission Requirements
IT MUST BE CEARLY UNDERSTOOD THAT ANIMALS ARE BOARDED PURELY AT THE OWNER’S OWN RISK
PROOF OF UP-TO-DATE VACCINATIONS
ALL DOGS MUST HAVE CURRENT VACCINATION RECORDS ON FILE WITH US.
NAMETAG AND COLLAR
WE ALSO REQUIRE THAT YOUR PET WEARS A SECURE COLLAR WITH A NAME TAG.
Your pet must be non-aggressive towards people and towards other pets.
Our facilities include
- LARGE OUTDOOR PLAY AREA
- NATURAL ENVIRONMENT, CLEAN, AND SPACIOUS
- BASIC GROOMING SERVICES AVAILABLE
- INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION AND PLAY WITH OTHER DOGS
- SEPARATE ACCOMMODATION FOR CATS
- ALL DOGS SLEEP IN THEIR OWN CRATE FOR SAFETY AND EASY MANAGEMENT
- SOCIAL THERAPY
- BASIC MEAL TRAINING
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS
In the event of an animal not being collected within 3 days of the departure date, we will try to trace / communicate with the owner / contact before proceeding with legal action.
- Beds and toys is good to provide something in which they would feel comfortable and feel at home for first-timers. Or else it is not required as they will be supplied.
- Please note, we accept no responsibility for loss or damage to customer belongings, ie. any type of bedding, toys, leads etc. The kennels are cleaned daily and toys etc are easily lost when the bedding is changed. Therefore we please ask you do not bring anything precious or anything you would not want to lose.
- We cannot guarantee bedding will be returned and or in the same condition it was brought in. Any destroyed or soiled bedding will be disposed of.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to notify any persons prior to collecting any animals on their behalf of this condition. It is stressed that all dogs must be on a lead at all times when owners bring them as we accept no responsibility for loss or injury. If customers insist on kennel staff releasing dogs in the forecourt, it is then the responsibility of the owner. Collars being worn by dogs must be secure so they cannot slip loose. Clip-collar are not accepted.
You will find all of our strict terms and conditions below for your review, which you can refer back to at any time.
- It must be clearly understood that animals are boarded purely at the owner’s own risk.
- All animals must be fully inoculated and boosters must be up to date. Certificates of inoculations must be shown upon arrival.
- Whilst in our care, dogs/cats will not be allowed visitors, as past experience has shown that this usually upsets the animal.
- Any clients with unpaid fees will have a total of 10 days from the departure to clear the balance. If payment is not received by the end of this period, we will re-home the animal/s automatically.
- Dogs must be fitted with an identify disk attached to a non-slip collar.
- Dogs must be on Tick/fleas prevention 1 week before boarding date. If ticks/fleas are found on the dogs, spot-on treatment will be applied, the dog will be quarantined up to 3 days with no exceptions and fully refunded by the owner with a 50rm penalty fee.
- All belongings left with animals (i.e. leads, toys, rugs etc.) are left at owner’s risk.
- A minimum 5 day booking for Easter and New Year, a minimum 7 day booking for Summer and Christmas. A non-returnable/non-transferable deposit per animal is required for all of these periods. All bookings made for Easter, Christmas, New Year and Bank Holidays will incur a single supplement.
- Short-term boarding : A charge of 100RM / WEEK will be made for any late payment. Payment needs to be done by cash / bank transfer before your animal’s can be removed from the premises.
- Long-term boarding : If payment has not been done a 300RM / MONTH fine is placed.
- Day-care boarding : ANY overnight boarding will pay FULL PRICE according to the size of the pet. A charge of 50RM/ day for late payment
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times upon arrival and departure. We accept no responsibility for loss or injury in the car parks. Dog collars must be secure and fitted with an identity disk. Cats must arrive and depart in secure baskets/carriers. We accept no responsibility for loss or injury.
- Please note that we try to encourage all of our customers to view the house/cattery before the date of the first boarding. After checking-in and paying the boarding fees, all animals will be taken accordingly. No owners will then be allowed to put their dog/cat into their kennel/cattery pen, as this can cause unnecessary stress to your pet and also delays the routines.
- Any owner requiring that their dogs/cats share accommodation does so at their own risk and must sign to this effect.
- If you have requested a Collection or Delivery, these will be carried out before noon. We cannot give a specific time but will try our best to be punctual, although this cannot be guaranteed due to traffic or other unforeseen circumstances. We advise that you allow yourself plenty of time in the event of a delay occurring. Please have the inoculation card and payment ready to hand to our driver. This will save time and unnecessary stress to your pet.
- Any medicines will be given as per instructions to animals boarding with us, but it must be understood that we are NOT a Veterinary Clinic. Animals requiring injections will not be accepted.
- It is emphasized that whilst every care and attention is given, the proprietors accept no responsibility for ill health or injury due to your cat’s/dog’s behavior.
- Please note, dogs/cats showing signs of a contagious disease i.e. Ringworm, Fox Mange etc., will not be accepted for boarding.
- Whilst every care is taken, customers must be aware that due to dog’s fouling/urinating in their runs, it is not possible to eliminate all odours on the dogs. However, we do bath the dogs regularly at no extra cost. Dogs which we feel are excessively dirty will be bathed at the discretion of our staff.
- Animals can only be accepted or released during our business hours. Owners must telephone if unable to reach home/cattery by closing time. During peak periods animals must be collected on the stated date, unless previously arranged.
- Failure to arrive on the date booked will result in the reservation being cancelled and the full boarding fee charged. Any bookings cancelled for our peak period will incur a 100RM cancellation fee. Refunds will NOT be given for early returns.
- In the event of illness, including kennel cough, or injury, our veterinary surgeon will be called or visited, and all charges incurred will be paid by the customer – including transport fees.
- No animals will be accepted into the kennels/cattery without an emergency contact name, telephone number and address.
- We do not accept payments by cheque.
Cancellation of booking
- Woof Gang Training and Services is a NON-REFUNDABLE POLICY, unless arranged with clients with some understanding of unforeseen circumstances
If clients has already made a 50% deposit and/or has cancelled 2 weeks before of boarding date due to: Business trip cancellation, Flight cancellation due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, are allowed to change date for future boarding from the deposit which has been made.
Short/long term boarding : If client has NOT made a 50% deposit based on the due date of the invoice and/or last minute cancellation (after arranging a time/date of pick-up/drop-off), the charges of the non-refund 50% deposit is still due.
- Long-term Boarding from 1 month (30 days) and onward – There is no refund.
- Day-Care boarding : Any pay/advance payment is non-refundable
Collecting dog early
- If you return from your holiday early and decide to collect your dog before the due date – there is no refund of payment.
Leaving dog later than agreed
- If you leave your dog later than the agreed time but on the same day, there is no extra cost or refund; your ‘slot’ has been reserved for the day. If you anticipate arriving later we ask that you make us aware of your later drop off time, so avoiding us waiting longer than necessary and to ensure we are ready to receive your dog. If you drop your dog off on a later day than agreed there is no refund. Your ‘slot’ has been reserved for you from the confirmed date.
Paying Boarding Fee
The fee is made up of two parts. You must pay a (non-refundable) deposit by bank transfer, to confirm your booking. The deposit is part of the daily rate and not in addition to it. The balance of the fee is due when you deliver your dog to us, by cash.
- Charges commence from the morning of the day of arrival until the day of collection.
- 50% deposit needs to be made for BOOKING 2 weeks prior to the boarding date via bank transfer. Booking less than 1 week prior boarding date, full-payment needs to be made in cash.
- Long-Term Boarding – Less than 3 months – full payment, non-refundable. Payment MUST be made in full BEFORE dogs are allowed to be removed from the premises. Proof of payment is required.
- Long-Term Boarding – More than 3 months – 50% deposit with monthly payment. Owner has the choice to give full-payment, non-refundable. Payment MUST be made in full BEFORE dogs are allowed to be removed from the premises. Proof of payment is required.
- Day-Care Boarding : any OVERNIGHT stay needs to be paid by cash and in no circumstance will refunds be given.
- Day-Care Boarding : Requires to make FULL PAYMENT wither if it’s short or long term basis.
- All dates booked will be charged and under no circumstances will refunds be given.
- Any extra charges will be payable in cash before the removal of the animal from the premises.
- Payment in FULL is from the date of boarding until the duration stated. i.e, if you have booked for 3 months – and deposit has been paid and require to take the dog back – the outstanding balance needs to be paid as well unless other means have been arranged. Reasons are: the date is reserved for your “slot”. We will not have any pets during the reserve slot that you have made. Pets will not be removed from the premises until all payment has been made.
All customer records and information is kept in the strictest of confidence and is not shared with any third party. Any information shared with volunteer assistants or paid employees is strictly on a ‘need to know’ basis.
Email addresses will be used for the marketing purposes of Woof Gang Training and Services. You can remove your name from this list at any time by email response or by request to Woof Gang Training and Services.
Photos and Videos Release
Woof Gang Training and Services is allowed to use pet’s name and any images or videos taken while he/she is in the care of Woof Gang Training and Services, in any form or format, for use, at any time, in any media, marketing, advertising, illustration, trade or promotional materials. All materials is copyrighted to Woof Gang Training and Services.
Terms & Conditions
Use of any of our services assumes that you have read and agree with Woof Gang Dog Training terms and conditions.
Inoculations / Vaccinations
To be accepted into the kennels, all dogs must be fully inoculated against Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Para Influenza, Leptospirosis and Intrac within the last 12 months and not less than two weeks prior to boarding. Vaccination certificates must be seen prior to boarding.
Vaccination / Worming / Fleas / Ticks
- As your dog may come into contact with other dogs, it should always have annual vaccinations to protect it against infections and disease. Your dog should also be wormed and be treated for fleas / ticks before being boarded. It is your responsibility to ensure your pet is free of fleas/ticks. If fleas/ticks are present, we may treat your pet and you will be required to reimburse us for any expense incurred.
Canine Infectious Bronchitis (Kennel Cough)
- Although we do not insist dogs are inoculated against Canine Infectious Bronchitis (Kennel Cough), we strongly recommend you discuss this matter with your veterinary surgeon as this is caused by a complex virus / bacteria only some of which respond to the vaccination. Should you decide to have your dog(s) vaccinated against Canine Infectious Bronchitis, the vaccine must be administered at least two weeks prior to boarding.
Please note: Animal(s) showing signs of Canine Infectious Bronchitis (Kennel Cough) or any contagious disease will be turned away.
Temperament / Condition
- All animals must be fit, in good condition and of pleasant temperament when entering Woof Gang Training and Services. In the event of your animal falling ill during boarding we reserve the right to call in a veterinary. All costs to be borne by the owner. This will include any veterinary call-out charges, transportation etc. It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds to cover this. We reserve the right to turn away any animal which they feel is not suitable to be boarded.
Please note: Animal(s) showing signs of Canine Infectious Bronchitis (Kennel Cough) or any contagious disease will be turned away. It is emphasised whilst every care and attention is given, the proprietors accept no responsibility for injury due to your animal’s behaviour whilst boarded in the kennels. Owners are liable for any damage inflicted upon staff or property by their animal(s). Should any animal be found to be hosting fleas, the person responsible for collecting the animal will at the time of collection, be liable for all costs of treating the animal and surrounding environment considered necessary by the owners of Woof Gang dog training.
Behaviour / Aggression
- Your dog must be non-aggressive. Should it show aggressive tendencies towards us, or other resident dogs, or your dog’s behaviour becomes uncontrollable, destructive or unreasonable, you accept that he/she will be placed in a dog boarding kennel until your return and that this will be subject to a RM50 transfer charge, plus you agree to pay all additional kennel fees in addition to our own fees.
- Applies to Felines
We do everything we can to ensure that the prices on our and other companies websites are correct, and we try to keep our prices constant. Sometimes we need to change the cost of a product, either up or down.
Prices may be changed at any time without further notice. We reserve the right to change our product’s prices at any time without further notice.
Prices listed in any other websites may not be accepted. We sell our products through a number of different online channels and we cannot always control when they are updated. We reserve the right not to accept a price listed on a site other than our own.
During holidays: Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, Deepavali, Hari Raya and others, the price are raised slightly